I have to say I must eat some crow. My Razorbacks are truly stinking it up this year. Our defense is simply horrible. Alabama and Kentucky both picked our secondary apart. McFadden will not win the Heisman because AR can't win and therefore will not get anymore national T.V. time. I hope they can turn things around. If not, Nutt will be on the hot seat. WVU has a good team!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Arkansas gave away the game to Alabama. Rather, poor coaching gave the game away to Alabama.
I watched most of the Kentucky game. Poor defense, poor coaching, and poor quarterbacking. C. Dick has ZERO confidence and truthfully, I don't think he has reason to have much confidence. Plus, McNutt (as much as I like him) is not doing thing that will build his confidence.
It is going to be a rough season for the Hogs.
Go Coach Nutt!!!! no really - GO!
Maybe you should think about LSU more. They cause happy thoughts and positive energy. :)
Are you crazy?
Post a Comment