Monday, October 08, 2007

Birthday Bash


Saturday night, we had a combined spider man birthday party for Jeremiah and Micah. Micah turned 3 yesterday and Jeremiah will turn 5 in November. We had a blast. I think I counted 30 people total. It was mostly friends we have met since being here, which I thought was really cool. One aspect that I love to see developing is how my sons are growing up with other church planters kids. Josiah (in the blue shirt in the pic above) and Jaden, Jason & Kristy's children, came to the party. I love to dream and pray about what our sons will one day do for the Kingdom of God. My two sons are growing up so fast. I hope to make this a tradition. I love entertaining. We had a fire and roasted hot dogs and made some tasty s'mores. It is great to see God using my family to advance the Kingdom in this city.

3 comments:

Sheff said...

God is going to do GREAT things with our KIDS! This is our MINISTRY! God Bless, my friend!

Scott Bates said...

Sorry we missed the party bro. Thanks for the invite.
My parents are visiting and we have been busy!

yohoster said...

happy birthdays to the johnson bros...

keep searching for God to reveal His glory!