We had great services today. Everyone seems to be settling into their roles and enjoying being a part of Life Point. Today may have been my favorite day of preaching since I have been the pastoring. I used limited notes and it totally rocked. I had freedom to allow the Holy Spirit to lead. I had studied and worked hard throughout the week to internalize my sermon. We looked at our fourth Core Value, empowerment. My main point was, "God has given you a gift, now give it back!" I love the new style of preaching. I hope people walked away challenged to use their gifts for God. We also dedicated Lily! It was an awesome time. Overall, great day at Life Point.
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yea, Lilly!
Andys book is realy good I read it about 8 months ago I wish I would have read it before I ever stepped into a pulpit.
Post a Comment